Saturday, May 16, 2009

Krispy Kreme Brings up Nostalgic Memories

It has been 4 years since I last ate Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the US. My husband used to buy me the doughnuts near midnight at Flying J gas station. It was on clearance sale at that time about $0.30 a piece. We ate till we were full.
Last week, I went to KL and my husband said that they now opened one branch of Krispy Kreme in Berjaya Times Square at the ground floor. So, we did go there on our 3rd day in KL.

Picture 008
We ordered a dozen doughnuts and 7 of them were our favorite flavors, the chocolate custard doughnut.
Picture 010
It was very delicious, sooo delicious compared to Dunkin Donuts or JCO or Big Apple. The custardy taste is similar to Mary Lou doughnuts in West Lafayette, Indiana. But it was far more cheaper than Krispy Kreme, just $0.30 a piece. To anyone who never tasted Krispy Kreme doughnuts just give it a try. I bet one is just not enough.
There is also Papa John’s pizza and Wendy’s branch from the US opened there. I recommend Papa John’s pizza to everyone who never tasted it before. For your information, Papa John is the number one rating pizza in the US.

2 comments:

- S R R - said...

farah! hehe kita pun suka papa john's. tapi sini susah cari aa... kat kl je pulak tu.

www.cottonhousestore.com said...

tulah..nanti aku nak p kl bln 7 nak mkn papa john plak ..hehe