Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kurung, Kemeja, Kebaya, Blouse





It has been long since I posted anything. I am busy sewing. Before that I finished sewing 2 blouses, one kemeja, one kurung moden, baju kurung and kebaya. 

The green kemeja is for Ilyasa to wear during Fizah's engagement. This is my second attempt at making kemeja with collar. The tedious thing about making kemeja with boxy designs on the material is to put the pattern in the same horizontal lines. The pictures look not nice because I did not iron on for the final touches yet. Haha.

The easiest of all is making the blouse. No wonder, if anyone would want to go for Sewing Lessons, they teach you how to make blouse first.

Finally, I have finished sewing Idzyan's Pink Kebaya. The challenge lies in the sulam design must be accurate point to point so that it will have a crisp finish. This kebaya is easy to sew because of the cotton material. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lawa baju hang buat... sekarang ni duk tgh on projek apa? Lama tak join kitorang sembang2 ? Dil

www.cottonhousestore.com said...

aku dok amik upah menjahit laa nih.. busylah..takdan nak buat baju sendiri .. huhu